Monday, October 17, 2011

Step One: Promote Business

Should I be talking about Vandalia Street Press? It's the main reason I'm starting this blog, and believe me when I say that this is not my first attempt at starting a blog.  Like many people they start 'em but they never go anywhere. I don't know why I'm even saying that. I'm quite sure you already know how these things play out. This is however my most sincere and serious approach to blogging. I even did some "at-home" work shop stuff to purge ideas and interests out of my brain and onto a piece of paper. Turns out I'm into letterpress printing, food, wine, cooking, tacos, private investigation, screen printing, art, driving, detective shows, and printmaking. In addition to the fascinating topics just listed, I will indeed be talking about my little letterpress printing company, Vandalia Street Press. I have big big plans for us in 2012. 


No comments:

Post a Comment